- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Friday, 13 July 2012
Creative Doodling Challenge 2
DESIGN AND DOODLE YOU OWN PATTERN STACK
The original designer of Repeat Pattern Stacks is Cindy on the site My Rainbow Elephant.
Cindy's website is http://rainbowelephant.com/ if you would like to view her great ideas.
Here are my distructions to create the stack for this challenge:-
1. Draw shapes touching and stacked on top of each other.
2. OPTIONAL STEP.
Link the gaps between the shapes with a line, either straight, curved or whatever you can come up with. Colour in the gap between the line and the shapes to give a dark solid backbround between the shapes.
3. Draw the ground the shapes are sitting on.
4. Doodle into each shapes.
5. Doodle around the stack if you wish.
6. Write a comment below and add a link to the picture of your stack.
BELOW ARE SOME OF MY STACKS
I can't wait to see what you come up with.