- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Saturday, 21 July 2012
I have been designing a number of Alphabets lately and thought you might like some easy ideas on how to create your own designs.
Use precut letter shapes if you cannot draw.
1. Outline the shape or draw the letter in pencil.
2. Draw the outline in pen. I have some suggested decorative outlines in the illustrations below, if you want a fancy outline or get creative and come up with your own.
3. Colour you letter if you want.
4. Doodle to decorate
Below is The Wiggly Alphabet I designed using these Distructions