Sunday 12 August 2012

Daisy Garden Alphabet Distructions

Daisy Garden Alphabet
Distructions

I know that all my alphabets have the same basic shape, but I am trying to show what a huge variety of designs you can get with some basic supplies. You do not need to spend heaps of money to get heaps of variety in your alphabets.

If you have more than one basic cardboard cutout shape for letters, you can use each of these designs on each different cutout to get a slightly different look. The possibilities are endless.

I also use the templates to let those who cannot draw know that anyone can produce beautiful designs without drawing ability. You can have creativity without drawing ability. A steady hand helps though.

HAPPY DOODLING

1 comment:

  1. I love these ideas using letters! It is so much fun! I did my daughters name, Savannah, in the Aztec style. She loved it! Since her name is so very long, it takes some time. But it is something that I would have never thought to do. I know it would take up a lot of space, but I really wish that you had the whole alphabet, just the basic shape of the letters. That is where I have most of my trouble! Thanks for the idea and instructions!

    ReplyDelete