Monday 1 October 2012

Ghostly Alphabet

Ghostly Alphabet 
Distructions

This alphabet came about while I was showing a friend my alphabet design folder. She looked at the 2nd Step of the Bee Utiful Alphabet and said it looked Ghostly. Thus the Ghostly Alphabet was born. I am now going back to relook at my other Alphabets, to see what variations I can get from them.


I used my pattern 'Random' to decorate the letter B. I altered the pattern from straight to wavy lines to fit the Ghostly theme. Cobwebs would look good, bones or  skulls to decorate, could be used also.

Roxane Levac left a message on my Ornate Scrolled Alphabet asking how I would decorate the letter 'R' in that style. I have done it for her and it is posted below. I have left the area where you can put your own doodle pattern blank. I hope this is helpful Roxanne.


If you would like to use whole alphabets in a project I have  complete outlines in my book "Creative Doodling with Judy A 2 Z". There are a number of Alphabets with their corresponding numbers form 0-9 as well as borders, words and frames to match. There a  many new doodle patterns included also to use in decorating these Alphabet Outlines.

 

 
 
 
If you would like to purchase my book click: HERE
 
HAPPY DOODLING
 

No comments:

Post a Comment