Saturday 20 April 2013

Celtic Challenge 26

CELTIC CHALLENGE 26

Hi all, due to the increasing demands on my time to care for my sick husband, I am finding it a challenge to post on time. If I do not get it done on Friday it may be Saturday or Sunday before it is posted. I hope you don't mind but I do not have any other options here.

I am changing the challenges also. I will be doing a series of Celtic Mandalas for a while. I love the round shapes and I think from what I see on other sites and facebook and a lot of your do.

When time permits I will post on how to convert an ordinary Mandala outline to a Celtic one.

This challenge is to decorate the outline below with doodles and colour. 

The picture below is of the way I decorated this design.
My patterns I used are:
                        Little Heart - variation
                        Flames - variation
                        Hilly
                        Undergrowth - a variation
Please use Mr Linky below to show me samples of your work. I love to see what you come up with.

Your comments and samples of your work let me know that I should continue to do this. If it is something people are not interested in them I will stop. Your responses will give me an indication of whether I should continue with these challenges or not. Hope to here from you soon.

HAPPY DOODLING



7 comments:

  1. judy - i love your challenges, and i will be glad to enjoy them whenever you post. your husband certainly comes first. praying for the 2 of you. blessings, dear lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alice and I thank God for those who pray. We all need as much pray as we can get.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE your design! It screams spring time and happiness! Can't wait to get started on this one. Hopefully I'll have time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, Family always must come first!! I will add you and your husband to my prayer list. I do enjoy your Celtic Challenges very much!! I have done quite a few of them. It does not matter to me that they are late. Whenever you can do them would be wonderful, even once a month or every two weeks. Peace and blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Judy, I have missed seeing your challenges lately but I do them eventually. Don't have a blog so just do them for myself. They are a good celtic meditation that I enjoy. We understand if you can't do them every week, we'll look forward to them whenever you have the time. I have added you and your husband (anonismously) into a prayer circle I belong to, and send you an Irish blessing.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary for your prayers. They are much appreciated. God bless you and your family also.

      Delete
  5. How do I draw the pattern? I don't have a printer so....

    ReplyDelete