Wednesday 24 September 2014

LETTER B WEEKLY ALPHABET PATTERN

WEEKLY ALPHABET PATTERN SERIES

Today's post is brought to you by the Letter B



To celebrate the success of my book "Creative Doodling with Judy A 2 Z" and to add more patterns to the range that can be used to decorate the letter, word, numeral, frame and border outlines in my book, I am going to post a series of doodle patterns over the next year based on the letters of the alphabet. I will post a new pattern every Thursday. 


If you wish to purchase my book click: HERE


It is great to get feedback in the comments below to know what you like me to post. Thank you.

HAPPY DOODLING

2 comments:

  1. I like what you did. I have sometimes played around with doing things with letters. Thank you for sharing your ideas and art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear from you JL. Letters are a great beginning for many designs. Keep playing.

    ReplyDelete